• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have fun guys!

As Tom pointed out, will also be at the Mendo Rally. If anyone is interested in going, let us know. Need ham and non-ham radio operators. http://mendocinorally.com/

Volunteers get free T-shirts and drinks Friday night kick-off, and then free camping for participants @ Cow Mountain SVRA. Actual Rally event is on Saturday, and volunteers are needed on day.

Good club PR opportunity.

Trying to get the P38 ready for this coming weekend. I found out that one of the wheel bearing is shut. I need to replace the whole hub bearing assembly.

I am not sure if I will be able to get it before next weekend.

Does anyone know anyone that may have a used hub assembly for a P38? I need the front passenger side. PM or post it here.

Thanks

AA

I should be there as well. May have a (potential) new member as well. His name is Paul and he just moved out from Maryland. His Disco is in transit, so we may be together. It seems the car hauler isn't quite sure when the ride will arrive. He was jazzed to find out about the club and a group of Rover fans.

Lots of photos guys. Tiger Dan just got my SWB started today (thankfully) before heading north again. Now I have to get under it and find out why the front DS is loose to the Tcase and look at that right front swivel...and put some miles on my road bike as I smartly signed up to Bike Big Blue in a month. I guess those 15 days of training so far won't go to waste.

PHOTOS...can't wait to see the shots on the new obstacle.

Lots of photos guys. Tiger Dan just got my SWB started today (thankfully) before heading north again. Now I have to get under it and find out why the front DS is loose to the Tcase and look at that right front swivel...and put some miles on my road bike as I smartly signed up to Bike Big Blue in a month. I guess those 15 days of training so far won't go to waste.

PHOTOS...can't wait to see the shots on the new obstacle.

Mike, you should try to make it anyways!

I rode Big Blue a couple of times a few years back - such a great ride.

I'll have an extra passenger. A DOG! My g/f and I got her yesterday. She's a 5 1/2 year old female St. Bernard, and "only" weighs 90 lbs. We're testing her out this week, so I hope she likes off camber situations.

BTW, what's the new obstacle (or obstacle course)? I haven't been to HH since March and didn't do much of anything since my front driveshaft was having issues.

-B

I think I am going to bring myself and my 2 1/2 year out as he and myself have Rover fever.

Saturday correct???

Antonio does Pedram still need some Steel wheels???

Hi Nathan,

It will be nice to see you again. Is being a while. Yes, the meeting time is this Saturday.

Pedram just picked up a set of steel wheels but i will ask him if he needs another set. :-)

Brenton,

They modify the old obstacle course for the truck challange competition and they left it like that. Well that is what i heard. We will see it this weekend.

AA

I'll have an extra passenger. A DOG! My g/f and I got her yesterday. She's a 5 1/2 year old female St. Bernard, and "only" weighs 90 lbs. We're testing her out this week, so I hope she likes off camber situations.

BTW, what's the new obstacle (or obstacle course)? I haven't been to HH since March and didn't do much of anything since my front driveshaft was having issues.

-B

Congratulations on the new dog! I will likely be at the MORG and can't wait to see your St. Bernard - I love them!

I might try to make it as well with my two young boys (3 and 2) while my wife and daughter are out of town. I haven't been back since last years annual event.

Is anyone camping overnight?

Do we meet where the annual event camping was last year?

I have been itching to get offroad!

Archived