Gauging Interest Meet & Greet Before the Holidays/Gear Swap @ Catahoula

Hi Folks,

Almost end of the year, we have the Lost Coast trip coming up in November. And then no more trips after (till the next year) - time to spend w/family and get ready for the December holidays!

Before the end of the year, I like to find out if anyone would be interested in having a pre-holiday Meet & Greet @ Catahoula Coffee Company and Roastery, and at the same time use the time/parking lot to do gear swap/sale or simply show and tell your Land Rover stuff e.g. roof top tent (RTT), solar power setup, ham radio...

You may want to take the opp to clear the garage and sell some of your oldies but goodie gears to make room for the new stuff (that Santa might give you - lol). Always looking for bargains - why not pass it on to another fellow club member.

Tim, fella NCLR club member and owner of Catahoula Coffee Company & Roastery, is opening up his coffee house on a Saturday in December for us to hold this get together: http://catahoulacoffee.com/ By the way, love the "Indian Monsoon" coffee beans; bought a pound of this brutally intense and delicious coffee beans; enjoy my "wake me up the morning" coffee.

If you like to cook, bring it on and compliment the coffee with breakfast in the parking lot. Or Bring Your Own.

Looking at either Dec 10 or 17th. Anyone interested? We can wrap up the day by heading to Lane Splitter for beer/pizza for late lunch: http://www.lanesplitterpizza.com/. Daniel, felloa NCLR club member and owner of Lane Splitter Pizza, I am sure like this!

Post up if interested. Bring the family - and if you live in the Sacramento area or further out, make a whole day out of it - Emeryville shops is not too far away or San Francisco is just across the bridge to wrap-up/finish your holiday shopping.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's shoot for the 17th of Dec from 9-12noon; Catahoula is open @ 8am so feel free to come earlier if you want more time for breakfast; will start the meet&greet & gear swap @ 9am. Tim is good w/this date.

And for folks who can stay longer and want to have lunch (or can't make the morning but avail in the afternoon), will head over to Lane Splitter http://www.lanesplitterpizza.com for pizza & beer/soda from 12:30-3pm

BTW, Tiim mentioned that his coffee shop and roastery serves breakfast burritos; heard they are excellent; so if you won't want to cook breakfast or BYO and want to try their breakfast burritos complimented with Catahoula coffee - do it! http://catahoulacoffee.com

Will post up caravan details later. Also if you are planning to attend and want to post items you have for sale, trade or barter or WTB/WTT (want to buy or trade) - post them here!

Well, it's official. I got orders 2 days ago to report to my new duty station in Willow Grove, PA, just north of Philly. I'm planning to start my drive to the East Coast on the 17th of Dec. A nice cup of Joe and good conversation with my Rover family sounds about the best memory I can take with me on my last day in the area. So there's a little bit extra motivation for those still thinking about it to come and join us for my "second" official going away meet :) Shut up Dave!!!!!!!!

Be great to send you off NCLR Family Land Rover way Luis. See you there.

Well, it's official. I got orders 2 days ago to report to my new duty station in Willow Grove, PA, just north of Philly. I'm planning to start my drive to the East Coast on the 17th of Dec. A nice cup of Joe and good conversation with my Rover family sounds about the best memory I can take with me on my last day in the area. So there's a little bit extra motivation for those still thinking about it to come and join us for my "second" official going away meet :) Shut up Dave!!!!!!!!

Im bringing various RRC parts. All I really want are steel wheels but I'm sure I'll find something that strikes my fancy.

You should keep the 3-spokes and just powdercoat them black like mine!

I'll be bringing random RRC parts too ('95 diffs, random other things) and maybe some Mk3 stuff (does anyone want to buy my 5 18" RR3 rims + Cooper STTs?).

You should keep the 3-spokes and just powdercoat them black like mine!

I'll be bringing random RRC parts too ('95 diffs, random other things) and maybe some Mk3 stuff (does anyone want to buy my 5 18" RR3 rims + Cooper STTs?).

Man, we will have twins by the time I'm done with it! I plan on saving the 3 spoke and getting them refurbished since they only make the hunter wheels in that silver but I want some black steel wheels cuz I dig'm!! They will still look identical! As soon as you get that paint sample to me!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish i could make it to this event but that is the weekend i will be heading down to Mexico.

I have many items i want to get rid off. Here is a list of things i have if anyone is interested.

I have a fron bumper one from my 1999 p38 and one from my 1992 RRC. I am asking for $100 each. Bumpers are in good condition.

I have set of rear 10 spline axel shafts from a 1992 RRC. Asking 100 for the set.

I converted the 1999 air suspension to Coils and have many components of the air suspension for sale.

I have a set of Arnott GenII air spring for sale, i have the front set and one from the rear. I am asking 75 each or 200 for all 3.

I have the EAS Buddy V3 USB from RSW solutions. I am asking 120 for it.

I am also selling the air compressor. I am asking 120.00 for it.

Let me know if you are interested on any of these items.

AA

Archived