Set your VCR for August 14th - Top Gear in Death Valley

Watched it! they went up Goler wash got stuck on the waterfall and like true professionals "gunned it" duuh! then went past the Barkers and the next scene they were back on the road to Ballarat..... total idiots! hope they cleaned their mess up too otherwise we may hear about it. Notice the WARN/HANKOOK sponsors on board. Whateeeveuuurrr.

Yup. It was fun seeing Rocky and Potlicker. Was wondering why they didn't show any part of Butte Valley. Do you think they didn't actually go over Mengel Pass? Maybe had to do their shenanigans outside Park boundaries?

I got a kick out of how all of them didn't even know how to air down properly..

Makes me want to go back, though...

Watched it! they went up Goler wash got stuck on the waterfall and like true professionals "gunned it" duuh! then went past the Barkers and the next scene they were back on the road to Ballarat..... total idiots! hope they cleaned their mess up too otherwise we may hear about it. Notice the WARN/HANKOOK sponsors on board. Whateeeveuuurrr.

I think the term you were looking for is "wankers" no wonder this show sucks... wow.. just watching the goler wash scene and I have determined not to ever waste my time with this show....

However would have been funny as hell to see arthur blow by them in the series though... :)

Archived