New to NCLR.....Hola'

TManhart

Just thought I would say hi......Great looking website...nice to get the LR community together....Hope to meet ya.

I just sold my 1995 D90.....and a week later...a semi hit me in the rear quarter of my 1967 2a 109 Cooper Refit.

Here are a couple of pictures of my Rover...... take care, timber

Hey Timber, good to see you here. Hope all is well with your 109! Wasn't too bad when I saw the damage - tough truck Land Rovers even after being hit by a semi! Can't say the same if it was Honda Civic hit by the same semi (lol).

I posted something here a few weeks ago re: group of NCLR members checking out your coffee house: http://www.catahoulacoffee.com/; get some good coffee, talk LR, catch-up with others.... Good # of interested parties; let's do it. Next NCLR meet/greet @ your coffee house; will talk more about this; c yah!

Lol.

I like the name 3 Amigas.

Reminds me but I am sure not related to the infamous 3 Amigos on Land Rover DIIs.

Timber, came by your coffee shop/roastery; your staff said that you stepped out and should be back. Sweet place. Like the coffee, and decor. Drop buying beans from Starbucks - I am going Catahoula!

Will try the Ethiopia next time (like strong coffee)!

We need a Catahoula closer....ok, next bay rim trip, I am getting some grounds...

Sounds like a trip to Catahoula for coffee; then Pizza @ Lanespliter. And then dinner @....

• 7 months later...
I will get an email off to Gary, the webmaster, who normally handles this stuff. BTW Enrique, I think you are still a CURRENT BOD member. Just saying.

yeap, one dead brother and now mother in hospital,,,got my priorities straight! ;)

Archived