Vote for best BFG trail

The Dusy Ershim Trail & Four Wheel Drive Club of Fresno are up for nomination in the BFG Outstanding Trail Program. The Outstanding Trail of 2011 will receive $4,000 in grant funds from BFGoodrich Tires in support of trail conservation efforts.

There are 3 other trails in the running. I urge you to go to either site below and vote for the Dusy Ershim Trail., just a simple button click. Also note, you can vote as often and as many times as you want. Pass it on.

Please and thanks.

Click on the Dusy trail though!

http://bfgoodrichtrails2011.outdoorhub.com/

• 2 weeks later...

:DThis is too cool!

Ron I don't think that will happen seeing as the Fresno Four wheelers Built the one @ the camp we stayed @ @ the top of Thompson hill. Perhaps they can install a post with "Depends" on it like Dog Wag Bags in the middle.

I just want it to get more recognition so it can stay open! this could be a bad idea also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

;)You mean I'll get my wish as I created the post

If you do mention that the whole central coast and Northern California chimed in on this one even if they had no clue what they were voting for which was the case most iof the time.

Amazing comeback for the Dusy-Ershrim Trail. More than 68% of votes. Next closest; 25.7%. Ron, guess you'll get your wish. We should send the Fresno group a congrats from our club to theirs. What do you say?

I like the idea.

Also I to like mention that fellow NCLR club members have been on the Dusy like myself, Nathan, Will and Lutz; Nathan twice!

• 5 months later...

Archived