Oops thats going to leave a mark

GuyC

Thanks guys everyone is fine, a few scratches and a little soar but thats mostly from the recovery. The picture does no justice to how steep and tight of a spot I was in right here. Not only did we eventually get Josie back on her feet, I was able to drive her home. I,ve always said any day wheeling that I can drive home from is a success, however this was a bit exstream.

It was a pleasure to meet some of you Looking forward do doing it again (not the rollover part)

I am glad you made it out ok, and I am a personal fan of the "would prefer not to tip" club....I just dont have the disposable income to replace a ton of stuff... I know that section of trail....steep and tight is right....photos NEVER do it justice.

Does that trail wind back down to the bottom of truck hill? At the Expo rally, I was pointed up that trail (kinda snakes around, and is deeply rutted) and I went to try and drop into the ruts (as I was alone) and get backed out when the trail gave way.. Spent about 30 min pretty puckered and at a 25+ degree sideslope slowly inching my way back down the trail.....eekkk

• 7 months later...

Archived