List for Annual Event.

Last week to register for dinner or shirt. Check the list. IF YOU DONT SEE YOU NAME EMAIL ME!M LIST ATTACHED TO CONFIRM WHAT I THINK YOU HAVE PAID FOR.. # OF DINNER, # OF SHIRTS

EMAIL treasurer@nclrclub.org IF YOU PAID AND DONT SEE YOU NAME ON HERE.

HURRY UP, REGISTRATION ENDS THIS FRIDAY!!!!!

Name

William Selden

Brian Hunt

Chuck Mobraten

Alexander Elberling

Andrew Schuil

Lutzi Haas

Nathan Harrison

Soren Nelson

Stephen Neighbors

Andrew Wood

Mark Griffiths

Ron Boston

Luis Rexach

Nigel Cowan

Jim McCarthy

McClung

Brenton Corns

SANAE INUI

Brad Daniel

LR RC

LRE

Cerrones

Besa

WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL MORE SHIRTS..EVEN IF YOU CANT MAKE IT, BUY A SHIRT.....WE CAN GET IT TO YOU!

Okay, registered and paid for dinner, no shirt though. I've invited a couple of guests but they haven't confirmed yet so I'm not going to shell out the bucks for dinner for them. They can eat hot dogs with Steven's kids...:D

Checking on kids sizes, but if we have to pay for a second screen (silk screened image) then I don't know if we will have enough interest. Keep asking though, and maybe we will!

I plan on doing a final POST on Sat to make sure I have everyone accounted for.

Thanks everyone. I know times are tight, and I appreciate waiting to the end but I just don't want anyone left out if they want dinner or a shirt!

Following are missing from event list as per Paypal payment notifications I received

Michael Windt 1 attending

Mark Pertersen-Perez 2 attending

Mark has been confirmed, I don't know why he was missing...he is on. I don't have a receipt for Windt. I added to the list, please forward the email so I can have to double check against Paypal tommorrow night. Thanks.

Archived