Fordyce Clean up - 05/23-25

Gui,

Congrats to all and FOF (Friends of Fordyce) on getting $4000 grant from BFG.

Great to hear BFG or BF Goodrich (hopefully more big companies follow) recognize it cost money to maint these trails (that's right - we wouldn't need their products e.g. BFG mud tires if we can access these diff trails), and to their best interest to help volunteers OHV enthusiast to our trails open.

Seems there are two events; right?

- For sure, FOF Trail Opening/Clean-up on May 23-25, 2009

- Is there a seperate event/date for the Rubicon?

Last year, FORT (Friend fo Rubicon Trail) put together a trail clean-up/maint event. I came out w/my family to volunteer - it was a great turn-out/event. Pls advice. Thanks!

Hi Ron, correct, an event for each trail.

By The way another event that will be great to have you guys checking out is the Cantina for teh Con, put together by the Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers at the Rubicon Trail. It started a few years back doing Tacos for the Con, with raffles and normally raising over $20K a yera. They need help and volunteering thsi year, so will sendm ore info. It is a great chance to help the trail and make a great weekend out of it.

Hey, Carlos makes some killer Tacos, maybe he cna even share his recipe, hehe!

Gui

Thanks for the info!

Yupp Gui - Carlos and Enrique (Mexxis') do make great food; I can see it now taking their food to farthest end of the earth especially the Rubicon.

Catch up with you later.

Archived