Redwood City Land Rover Wheels Event

Gotrovr

First off, I would like to give a special thank you to Redwood City Land Rover and Gordon their GM for extending an invite to our club for Club promotional purposes, and Paul their Parts Manager for driving my LR3 G4 to the event :). Lee Magee and Tim Scully were present from Land Rover Experience Driving School and did a usual superb job of keeping track of the very large turnout. Probably 20 total, mostly LR3's, 2 MkIIIs (including my wife's), LR2, RRS, and Tim's D90 with winch as insurance. Sorry, no pics, I was way too busy having fun driving my wife's Range Rover and simply letting the truck do the hard work all the while making me look like a pro. First time off road for the Range Rover will definately not be the last. Simply an amazing truck. Guys I am truly fortunate for having a wife that loves Land Rovers.

Second, I need to especially give thanks to Luis Rexach for attending in the morning on my behalf on such short notice (I had baseball coaching duties). I saved a hat for you Luis, Black, Sage Green or Yellow, your pick. They all have a traditional Land Rover logo with Redwood City printed below the logo.

I saw that LR3 G4 at LR Redwood City a week or so ago. Let me tell ya, it's a sweet ride! How come no one tagged it with a NCLR sticker?? :cool:

I'm working on it, unfortunately, the price to own 3 Land Rovers is currently above my pay grade..... at the moment.

That would be nice Will and you'd have "vehicles for all seasons and reasons! (how come we don't beer chug icon here) - anyways beer chug! :D

You can have G4 LR3 for expedition (stickers make it official), new Range Rover for the family (style and comfort), and Shrek for rock crawling/difficult trails!

Archived