Video Making Challenge

LandRonB

Ok, I am sure there are video/media experts out there e.g. Jim aka Mr Video, Keptin & his college buddies, phil.... we can recruit in this project.

Can we make something like this w/Tread Lightly as the subject line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Z9_k4SJkE?

- Should be a short video

- You can literally take the same script from the short video above!

- I would like to have 2 LR vehicles instead of 1 (one modern and one classic e.g. RRC, Defender; want to promote tread lightly as well as travel in 2s for safety plus if you get stuck, you can get a pull or tug vs digging up the trail - that's treading lightly

- Speaker could be Will, David, Leigh....

- We can use Hollister or open suggestion as to the film location

- This can be provided to LR dealerships, Tread Lightly Org.... many applications for PR

FYI - just found out the Daphne Greene (1995 Camel Trophy participant and now Deputy Directory of the State of CA OHV program) is a now a BOD for Tread Lightly - she will probably be proud of this and supportive especially if filmed in Hollister OHV.

Anyways, just my Sunday morning brainstorm!

Chime in if interested and we can get together w/NCLR BODs to brainstorm further and plan this. If all good, we can make it a 2009 NCLR Project!

Archived