Morrflate group-buy

DHappel

This closes on the 14th.

The group-buy is for anything on their website at a straight discount.  The more people, the more the discount.  Currently I believe we are at 20% - if we get to 30 people signed up we will be at 30%.  This is being done as part of total off-road podcast and is open to anybody who's interested.

If you are interested, best to ping me directly with your email and I'll forward it on to Derick from TOP who's managing.  You can reach out to me via text at 510-825-5056 or on Whatsapp chat. Or DM me here though I don't check in here as often as I used to.

Before you ask....yes, you can buy other versions of the 10.6 compressor for less money and no, they are not identical.  I have one of the generic twin compressors and there are a number of differences.  Morrflate uses actual aluminum heat sinks where the generic ones are plastic and more of a "heat insulator" (ie they are just for looks).  Morrflate uses standard US air fittings instead of the oddball chinese ones used on the generics.  They also have a built in pressure limit switch that the generics don't have as well as longer-life piston rings.  So yes, you can buy "the same" compressor for less, except it's not really the same unless you spend your own time and money to make it the same.

Additionally, Morrflate is a small local (Sacramento) company who actually puts their money where their mouth is and supports a lot of pro-offroad enthusiast and public land groups like Blue Ribbon Coalition, FotR, Cal4, CORE, etc

Really, the only strike against them is their unfathomable love of toyotas.  But I'll try not to hold that against them.  Too much. 

And as mentioned, this discount will apply to anything they sell, not just the compressors.  I do plan to pick up one of their 10.6 PSI Pro compressors for my RR L322 though. 

https://morrflate.com/