NCLR Membership Brochure

OK, final prototype has been developed and printed. Looks great! Plan on handing it out at the Redwood City Dealer event in Carmel week of June 8th.

Note a few changes to the photographs (hi Brian!) and some formatting changes. Most notably, I added a "refferred by" box so if anyone wants to hand them out, they can put their name and contact information there (kinda like a business card). For the prototype, I filled in our sponsor information (Land Rover Redwood City) for the upcoming event.

Once we go final, I'd think we would want to print up some blank ones for the membership, as well as some preprinted ones (like I did for Land Rover Redwood City) that show the sponsor name as the referrer. Perhaps that would be a good benefit to have people sign up as club sponsors. I could even screen in their logo if it is small enough...

Any last comments, make em now or hold your peace until the next print run. I'd suspect we will be updating pictures to show more "NCLR wear" and banner shots as we go along, so keep snapping those types of shots...

If you are at Cerrone's -- stop by to see what print copy looks like...

• 2 weeks later...

Chuck,

Just wanted to pass on my great big THANKS for all your efforts on the brochure. It looks great and those whom I've shown it to also think it gives a great representation of our group. Many have noted the family photos which enhances the clubs image. I'm looking forward to having something I can had out to all Rover enthusiasts.

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos. The contest was fun and exciting and the end result would not have been half as nice without everyone's efforts, no matter how small.

Archived