The Day After the Meeting of the Members (MoM)

LandRonB

Hey folks,

I hope to see you all at the Meeting of the Members @ Mexxis on Saturday April 13th: http://norcalrovers.org/forum/index.php?/calendar/event/280-2019-meeting-of-the-members/

And for folks (especially from out of town) who are coming to the MoM and looking for an excuse to stay an extra day in the Bay, I want to invite you for a chillaxing day @ the Point Richmond Social Club for some coffee in the morning, and then extend you stay for lunch and beers on Sunday April 14th in the chillaxing town of Point Richmond (across the bay from Marin County).

I have no affiliation to the business.  I just like the location of the place (not far from where I live), sit & enjoy your coffee in the morning in the chill neighborhood of Point Richmond, eat in the patio while enjoying the sun, chat and extend your stay till lunch & beers.   Tasty coffee and great selection of local beers (see attached sample menu)!

Plus the place is owned by Timber (Catahoula Coffee, and drives the souped-up 109), very cool guy! 

Let me know if anyone is interested in going.  I will be there Sunday April 14th.

Link to the Point Richmond Social Club on FB:  https://www.facebook.com/Point-Richmond-Social-Club-221820148646526/

The place is open daily 7am-8pm including Sundays.  Fri/Sat is open till 9pm a little bit later.

post-410-0-17587000-1554094074_thumb.jpg

post-410-0-39730500-1554094995_thumb.jpg

post-410-0-62433000-1554095004_thumb.jpg

post-410-0-47883200-1554095144_thumb.jpg

Great write up about Point Richmond. I am around the corner at East Brother Beer Co.

I might be able to swing some time to give a brewery tour on this Sunday. We open at noon but I can do a tour before we open for everyone... maybe some discounted pints too.

My LR4 isn’t as cool as Timber’s rig, but we loads of parking. Food Truck at noon...

If there is interest for a tour and a second stop, let me know and I’ll make arrangements with my family.

Cheers

Paul

PS - And congrats to Timber for getting his place open, and having my beer on tap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great proposition Paul; show support to our local breweries and have a good time. 

Start with Timber's PR Social Club.  I like your Red Lager from the menu that Timber put together last Sunday's menu.  And then 2nd stop for a tour of your place and tasting.

All LRs are pretty cool.  LR4, etc... I have an LR3.  Ok maybe not all - not a fan for the Freelander.  To each own right!  Lol.

Anyone else interested in going?

I just chatted with Timber, and he can't wait to see club members and guest to stop by PR Social Club, and the East Brother Beer Co.

Come on down to Point Richmond on April 14th.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get a count on who is going tomorrow Sunday so I can tell Timber. C yah!

I’ll be stopping on my way to the brewery to get ready for the tour. Figure about 11:30 for the tour. I am flexible for the timing of the tour.

Nice day today!

Let's make it an easy Sunday and move up the start time to 11am especially those coming from the S. Bay or further away.. 

If you get there early, fine! Enjoy the many local beers to sample and taste.  Tell Timber you are from NCLR.

Here's the address: 403 S Garrard Blvd, Richmond

Then we head over to East Brothers for specific sampling of their beer, lunch (food truck outside), and then tour or vice versa.

Here's the address: 1001 Canal Bldv, Richmond

C yah there!

We’re not going to be able to make it today. We appreciate the invite and do look forward to checking out Timber’s new place soon. Perhaps after a winning A’s game in the near future.

Perhaps after a winning A’s game in the near future.

There's a home game vs Seattle on the last Sunday of May.  Just saying.  Lol.  Or watch it on the big screen there. 

Or it is possible to schedule one of our Sunday DITD here.  Maybe call it DITP.  Drip in the Park.  There's an off lease dog park across, picnic table, bbq grill, and softball field! 

Today,  I started w/Ridge Back's "Wig Wag IPA".  Located in Richmond.  Taste like Lagunitas! 

And then went for dark.  Tried Origin Brewer "People Porter".  Located in Richmond.  I can taste the chocolate.  Woman owned brewery!

Before I headed out to get ready for Game of Thrones, I tried O'rale "Mexican Lager" made into a Michelada.  Spicy and tasty!

Also you can pick up East Brothers to go in cans. 

C you guys/gals soon!     

post-410-0-65299500-1555299414_thumb.jpg

post-410-0-82702500-1555299602_thumb.jpg

post-410-0-67239700-1555299867_thumb.jpg

post-410-0-30267700-1555299902_thumb.jpg

post-410-0-21006800-1555299924_thumb.jpg

post-410-0-25454600-1555299948_thumb.jpg

Archived