Peninsula/Bay Area Drip-in-the-dirt, April 2018

Alright Bay Area Rover-ers...ers.

We're going back up north a bit to Alpine Inn... this is the Peninsula DITD after all.

Let it be known that Harry's Hofbrau is in the short list when we return south, but this month (if the weather holds) should be a treat on the beer garden patio of Alpine Inn.

If you beat me out there, grab a bench outdoors.  It shouldn't be raining, but if it is, we'll camp out inside.

See you and your drippy Rover soon... psst -- oh yeah, RSVP in the NCLR Calendar as well.

alpineinn-20140303-117.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

55e5b6c5e88b99c222c9d8d32de0d9f3.jpeg

9931f57922ebe4293662689076858fe3.jpeg

Alright Bay Area Rover-ers...ers.

We're going back up north a bit to Alpine Inn... this is the Peninsula DITD after all.

Let it be known that Harry's Hofbrau is in the short list when we return south, but this month (if the weather holds) should be a treat on the beer garden patio of Alpine Inn.

If you beat me out there, grab a bench outdoors. It shouldn't be raining, but if it is, we'll camp out inside.

See you and your drippy Rover soon... psst -- oh yeah, RSVP in the NCLR Calendar as well.

good burgers.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a big turn-out, but a vociferous one.  I didn't take any pics as I was actually the last to arrive and it was dark by the time we left but fun all the same.  And we learned about Jared's dark secret.    :o

Archived