Doug Demuro reviews the RR Velar

lithium1330

Doug reviews the RR Velar... he has plenty of good things to say about it. 

Very good looking LuxUV (hey! I think I'll trademark that)... fine appointments inside and plenty of tech. 

Naturally, JLR wanted to carry forward some of LR's legacy into this space-age Velar... like quirky electronic that stop working without reason and remember to "mind the gap" at the tailgate (see pic)... well, at least it closes shut. 

post-999-0-82995000-1518541463_thumb.png

I'm sure they are, but it would be wasted on me.   My Rovers are trail rats, not pavement queens.  And I have no way to justify buying a nice street car or I'd have a Caymen in the garage.  (which would then make me want to start going back to the track, which would eat up more money and time, which...) 

As it is I should really sell the Triumph as I never even ride it anymore.  It's either work, or Rovering off-road these days.

I'm sure they are, but it would be wasted on me.   My Rovers are trail rats, not pavement queens.  And I have no way to justify buying a nice street car or I'd have a Caymen in the garage.  (which would then make me want to start going back to the track, which would eat up more money and time, which...) 

As it is I should really sell the Triumph as I never even ride it anymore.  It's either work, or Rovering off-road these days.

You should still sit in one...

Archived