Passenger side awnings

Teds

Overland Pros just got a new shipment of passenger side mounted awnings geared for the FJ and van crowd but some of you may be interested too. We sold out of our awning inventory in less than 6 months and have received favorable feedback. In windy conditions, be sure you stake it down properly. We have used the 270 degree awnings in the desert, at the beach and it works well for laying foldable solar panels on top. Let me know if you are interested as we have NCLR folks headed to Bay Area all the time and can cut down on shipping as well as good discounts for all NCLR members. www.overlandpros.com

-ted

• 1 month later...

The awnings attach to any rack or roof top tent rails. Some expedition rack manufacturers have special brackets that can attach to the back of the awning. The awning comes with an L-bracket that can be attached to a Yakima/Thule type system. FourTreks makes some stout attachments that attach to SD racks, and I also found some cheaper brackets on Amazon that attach to my 1 inch SD rack with 4 separate brackets. We can talk through different options. Drop me a PM.

(sorry I havent been checking the forums lately)

Archived