Peninsula DitD - July 20th..

I think Michele and I will be able to make it this time.  We'll be Rover-less since we'll both be traveling for work but should be able to be on the peninsula on Thursday.   

Not much help on the 'where' question though.  :)

Still open to suggestions. 

I'm going to see about a spot in Redwood City...right smack in the middle of peninsula. 

Sounds fine to me.  I'll be coming down from Emeryville and Michele will be coming from I-Don't-Know-Where 

Still open to suggestions. 

I'm going to see about a spot in Redwood City...right smack in the middle of peninsula. 

I suggest Freewheel, RC.  Plenty of parking at the back.  Or Alpine Inn, Portola Valley, the original home of the DitD.

Graeme

Got table inside - along the wall and front windows corner as you come in.

Wish we could make it but our fridge when caput and had to clean it out. My house smells like warm garbage now. 🤢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish we could make it but our fridge when caput and had to clean it out. My house smells like warm garbage now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear - living out of the ARB now?

I almost wish our fridge would dye.  It's so loud I can hear it from upstairs on a quiet night.  But much like that cheap pair of sunglasses you don't really like but never manage to loose, it just sticks around.

Good to get back down to the Peninsula crowd tonight.  The green hat was key.  :)

Archived