Bumper Trimming

Disco2Guy

Well it happened faster than I thought, but I wound up trimming my bumper today. I just wanted to get the fogs off, but that only took 20 minutes. After looking at the tools we had available, my friend and I bought an air compressor and grinder for the job. We've been thinking about getting some air tools for a while and there was a good sale at Kragen. Here are a few pics after the trimming.

• 6 months later...

I have a Radio Shack TR-503 40 channel CB; compact in size. New. Never been installed. This is a dash mount style CB. Was going to install it in my DII, but decided to go with Cobra handheld unit that can move between my DII and CT110.

Details and review (good review for this small unit): http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102653&cp=2032052.2032070&parentPage=family

I also have a Mid-Land glass mount CB antena (no drilling req to install). Brand new. Never installed. Simple to install. Was going to install it on my DII (since I didn't want to drill on the body/reason for the glass mount), but instead decided to go with Firestick.

Details: http://www.midlandradio.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=5445

Both for $50.00; save $30 plus not have to pay shipping and tax - I can bring to Holliser this wknd. Or if you need me to ship, PM your zip for est! Accepting Paypal payments. Let me know if interested. Thanks. SOLD

post-7-142414628612_thumb.jpg

I'll take it Ron! I don't really need the antenna so let me know if you want to split them up. I'll buy it either way, will just off load the antenna since I don't need it.

I have a Radio Shack TR-503 40 channel CB; compact in size. New. Never been installed. This is a dash mount style CB. Was going to install it in my DII, but decided to go with Cobra handheld unit that can move between my DII and CT110.

Details and review (good review for this small unit): http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102653&cp=2032052.2032070&parentPage=family

I also have a Mid-Land glass mount CB antena (no drilling req to install). Brand new. Never installed. Simple to install. Was going to install it on my DII (since I didn't want to drill on the body/reason for the glass mount), but instead decided to go with Firestick.

Details: http://www.midlandradio.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=5445

Both for $50.00; save $30 plus not have to pay shipping and tax - I can bring to Holliser this wknd. Or if you need me to ship, PM your zip for est! Accepting Paypal payments. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

I'll take it Ron! I don't really need the antenna so let me know if you want to split them up. I'll buy it either way, will just off load the antenna since I don't need it.

Thanks Gary! I can take off the antenna; will take it to ebay so you don't have to do it. How about $30 for the brand new CB unit - delivered to Hollister. Just write me a check or cash.

Money will go towards Peru funds! :D

Thanks!

ron, i may want the antenna. if you haven't sold it on ebay, could you bring it to hollister?

that's right, gary, i still haven't installed the midland CB in my DII yet. how many months has it been? i need to get my priorities in order.

Will do Mark! C yah this wknd @ Hollister.

It's no fun for the rest of us when you pre-dis yourself...

ron, i may want the antenna. if you haven't sold it on ebay, could you bring it to hollister?

that's right, gary, i still haven't installed the midland CB in my DII yet. how many months has it been? i need to get my priorities in order.

I would like to see the antenna too. How do they work? It may be an answer for my CB antenna issues when I remove it from the rack. Are they any good?

Hey Mike, it easy to install and show you how it mounts/sticks on the glass this wknd @ HH. I bought it with the idea of not having to drill on my DII body panel to mtn an antenna. I'll have avail for you and Mark to check it out.

Archived