MORG... What's for lunch?

Jantiz

Dear Abby:

SO, hate to be the one asking the newbie question but I guess that's what newbies do best! I've been to hollister a couple of times and there's nothing close by except the lower ranch little store. What do you guys usually bring along for lunch? Is there an NCLR prefered lunch trick?

Signed: Always Hungry ;)

usually sausage, cheese, crackers or maybe a bucket of cold chicken. This time though, I'm leaving around 1pm so may not even eat till the ride home..

Food that is good to eat while watching people wheel is best. Wheeling sometimes ends up with periods of waiting while somebody gets unstuck ahead of you...

BTW,

I received email this morning from my son's Farm Team manager stating that our first mandatory team meeting is at 10:00AM tomorrow. WTG coach..... No worries, I need to get the cob webs off Shrek. I'll be leaving for Hollister Hills as soon as hte meeting ends, expect my ETA 12:30PM

Just want to make sure I'm at the right place tomorrow morning. The main entrance kiosk where we meet tomorrow at 10am is the lower ranch entrance where you pay the 4 bucks or is it the gate to the upper ranch by the school house?

Just want to make sure I'm at the right place tomorrow morning. The main entrance kiosk where we meet tomorrow at 10am is the lower ranch entrance where you pay the 4 bucks or is it the gate to the upper ranch by the school house?

It is you first hunch, the Kiosk where you pay the meager entrance fee which is almost equivalent to the price of a gallon of gas :eek:

Archived