Wow...that was quick!

TigerDan

I joined up on Monday night after I got home from Shaver Lake, and I got my t-shirt and stickers in the mail today (wearing said t-shirt as I type this.)

Proudly sporting NCLR#087!

I'm already looking into putting something together for us up here on Cow Mountain, could either do a day trip or overnighter...input gladly accepted.

See ya on the trails!:D

I joined up on Monday night after I got home from Shaver Lake, and I got my t-shirt and stickers in the mail today (wearing said t-shirt as I type this.)

I'm already looking into putting something together for us up here on Cow Mountain, could either do a day trip or overnighter...input gladly accepted.

Welcome Dan,

I'm happy to see that you've becomed a member. You'll meet great people here (as you already found out).

Can't wait to do Cow Mountain. Keep us informed.

Enrique

Thanks Enrique. After meeting you guys and working/playing so hard, how could I not become a member...?!

Looking forward to the next one, though I think I'll pass on the Mojave trip as the last one was a bit hard on the RRC and I may have to rebuild the motor before I attempt anything that far from home.

Welcome Dan!

Most excellent wheeling with you @ Shaver Lake Snow Run last wknd.

#87 I see; you just missed the req to eat baloot; I had 6 baloot left for members #81-86, and ran out for #87. Oh, well! :D Besides, you had a sliver of it and am sure can get some more! :D

C yah!

Archived