Peninsula "Drip in the Dirt" (DitD) - Thursday December 17th 2015

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you ....Thursday evening .... last DitD of the year ....

Peninsula Drip-in-the-Dirt Get-Together
December 17th 6:30PM

Event Coordinator: Graeme Ware, Tom Owen

What: Monthly meet up to hang out, get the Rovers out and let them drip in the dirt while we eat and drink... happens every 3rd Thursday of the month.

Where: Alpine Inn, Portola Valley [Map]

Who: Open. Please RSVP in the calendar to confirm your attendance...

I wish I could make it, but I am in Boston until December 31st. I arrived in early December because my grandfather passed away and I decided to stay for the month and work remotely. Sorry I will miss everyone, but hope to make it to the January MORG perhaps, if I am back in CA at the time (may need to be in UT).

Wishing everyone a happy and wonderful holiday season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a huge turn out I'm afraid.  Graeme and Lucas, Tyler, Jared, and me.

Graeme, since you seem to be more or less running this show, can I place a vote for 'not Alpine Inn' next time?

Not a huge turn out I'm afraid.  Graeme and Lucas, Tyler, Jared, and me.

Graeme, since you seem to be more or less running this show, can I place a vote for 'not Alpine Inn' next time?

Don,

Sure.  I will take your preference into consideration (although I'd be interested to know why, as the burgers are now better and the fries are good, even though the beer is mediocre).  I am hoping that for January I may have a special venue, but it will be further north (South San Francisco).  Watch this space (or one very close to it).

Graeme

I find the burgers and fries to be adequate.  I would not say the achieve the level of good.  I mean, it's no In-N-Out or anything.

In the summer it works better with the outside seating area but winter isn't great.  At least they have large tables to accommodate a group.

Archived