• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jared:

Uhh, now I have to admit -- I have a Jeep that stays in Florida until I can find a place in SF with two parking places (good luck on that). Being wider and newer, though, the LR4 needs the pruners and saws more often.

John

Oh heck, I've got an axe, a machete, and a Silky Big-Boy saw in the trick pretty much all the time.  But I still don't trim the brush back unless it's REALLY bad.

Come out, Come out wherever  you are video people!  Pedram? Alyson?  Anybody?  I know there are pics and videos still waiting to upload out there somewhere.

Jared:

FYI: I would be interested in a trail-clearing & trail running combo at Cow Mountain. I had to miss the March MORG run because i was taking the HAM Tech exam the next morning (passed). I still want to see Cow Mountain. And we Florida 4x4 folk always carry pruners.

John

Haha, right on John!  I just got pinged by the BLM Park Ranger in the Ukiah Field Office after an email I sent and will work out some details there.  Keep an eye out for a new post about trail clearing shortly.

-Jared

Archived