February 7th : Frank Raines OHV Park

Keep in mind that at the track I generally would push my car until I spun off at some point (how else do you find the limit?), so I may not be the ideal roll (ha!) model as I have a higher threshold for stupid than most. The threshold seems to be getting lower with age, but I still have a fair bit of 'hey, what's the worst that can happen' in me.

Hey, it's a pay to play. We all know the score. Like I was told riding motorcycles, there were only two kinds of riders. Those who have gone down, and those who will. Or when asked about if he was a good helicopter pilot, Wayne Newton said you only meet good helicopter pilots. Bad ones are dead. So, it's just a matter of time or not go so hard.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This happened during my crazy years and this is why i am not crazy about hills. It was my first RRC.

AA

So this looks like truck hill at Hollister. I'm guessing you started up, didn't quite make it, started coming back down, and got sideways?

This is truck hill but next to the hill on the left side is a mini climb. There's more to this story but to keep it simple it's just an error we could of stopped if we knew what we know now things could of turned out different. But you learn as you go.

Archived