Meeting of the Members & Board Elections - May 4,2014

Ok everyone, we have the final ballot for the Director nominees. They are:

Mike McClung

Erin Williams

Jared Williams

Pedram Bastan

There are 4 open positions, therefore you get 4 votes. You are allowed 1 vote per nominee, and you don't have to use all 4 of your votes.

There will also be paper ballots at the MoM to cast your vote. If you can't make the meeting, or just want to get your vote in early, you can send them to Tom Owen via PM (TomOwen) or email (secretary@nclrclub.org). The deadline for online voting is midnight May 3rd.

Once the Directors have been voted in, the new Directors will elect the Officers and start the BoD meeting. Members are encouraged to stay and be a part of the board meeting. We'll be discussing the new Cal4 association and plans for the Annual Event.

Guest Pedram

Hey guys. So I was considered for as a director position for this club and gladly agree to be a part of this great club. I have been here as an NCLR member since 2010. And a few years before that as just a guest. The reason I picked to be a member here was because we have the best group of people here. Very diverse. So being asked to be on the board is a compliment. So thank you.

I will do my best to lead this group higher as a whole. I have good leadership skills and willing to help in anyway. I believe with having my attendance as a board member would be a good thing. I'm pretty active on the forum and love to attend events. I'll go out of my way to fix things when needed. Some of you know what I mean. For those who are new... Well they know me too.

P-Fab for director!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Reposting of election results after website update.

Elected Directors:

Pedram Bastan

Erin Williams

Jared Williams

Mike McClung

Elected Officers:

President - Brenton Corns

Vice President - Colin Brown

Secretary - Erin Williams

Treasurer - Antonio Anguiano

Director of Affairs - Tom Owen

Continuing Directors:

Chris Solis

Brenton Corns

Colin Brown

Tom Owen

Will Seldon

Ron Boston

Enrique Gomez

Reposting of election results after website update.

Elected Directors:

Pedram Bastan

Erin Williams

Jared Williams

Mike McClung

Elected Officers:

President - Brenton Corns

Vice President - Colin Brown

Secretary - Erin Williams

Treasurer - Antonio Anguiano

Director of Affairs - Tom Owen

Continuing Directors: