20# CO2 tank install

Disco2Guy

I've been reading about the pressure gauges (I'd like one too) and some people don't use them because there is a constant pressure in the tank until it's completely empty. Not like air which drops as soon as you start to use it. Having one for the output would be nice, but the regulator is fixed at 150psi.

Look for welding supply, fire extinguisher service, or home (beer) brewing companies. Most will do a swap of your tank on the spot. If you want to keep your existing tank, you might need to wait a few days to get it back. In SF there are no places that fill CO2 tanks on site. I just started looking at places that do this last night, and bookmarked them. I also posed this question to Enrique when I was last out there and he had some places that might work for you Mike.

• 4 weeks later...
mike the closest one i found me is in pacheco i think. there might be one in dublin though. It's a fire extingusher service. i also went to one in oakland and had it filled. they were good and quick. they both will fill them while you're there but they have to have the person who fills the tanks there. so call before you go.

If they have the ability to (not all Airgas places can) but you should be able to wait while they fill it for you.... Danville is not that fast paced yet and is similar to San Luis Obispo:)

I am having a door is on my LWB too right now it's as if the door handle exterior is worn out and sometimes ( constantly lately!) will not open and I have to open the back door and reach in and unlock it @ the door lock WTF? course I have no time to really diagnose it!

My passenger door does that. My alarm is not working (key fob not working and wont reset) But my issue today is that little plastic piece on the drivers door, the little ring. It has cracked again. I turned the key and heard it snap. And I don't use the pull as it was causing grief by not going up/down and breaking. and the passenger side has that issue, so I am adding stress to the key there..

I am not even sure how I will get the door open again without somehow removing the door panel with the door shut. It will be very interesting.

There has to be a better solution to this, but I have no time to deal with it either. So, as of now, I can't open the drivers door at all. How much for a Porsche? Used maybe? Do you take crappy 95 LWB's in trade?

Also found this place:

Heath's Welding Supply

6743 Dublin Blvd Ste 24

Dublin, CA 94568

(925) 829-5510

$40 for a tank exchange...Will call Airgas and see what is up too!

They said $55...so we shall try one of these guys tomorrow.

Archived