OFFICIAL - Mojave Road 2013

Very much in a "cabin fever" mood :)

High Lakes sound good but also would like to suggest Mono Lake and High Sierra's (very picturesque trails). Anyone been to this area?

Been past Mono Lake to DV. Never on those trails. There's ghost town of Bodie nearby. A must see b4 winter shuts it down.

High Sierras? U mean the trails around Bishop?

We can discuss on conference call tonite.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi All - I have organized dial-in details for today's call

Dial in code: (866) 735-5360

Participant passcode: 3915447

Are we still set for 7pm?

Best, Michal

Thanks for setting that up Michal. I will probably be available between 7:15 and 7:30.

Very much in a "cabin fever" mood :)

High Lakes sound good but also would like to suggest Mono Lake and High Sierra's (very picturesque trails). Anyone been to this area?

Mt. Patterson is a fun trip just north of Bridgeport! You can drive to the top of Mt. Patterson at 11,654 feet. Below are some pictures from last years trip in the end of September.

MIchal has taken lead in this. He will get more info by Fri. Plan is to do High Sierras around Mono Lake. Trip will be Thurs thru Sat or Sun. He will forward TBD plans ASAP. Also a new thread will be started

MIchal has taken lead in this. He will get more info by Fri. Plan is to do High Sierras around Mono Lake. Trip will be Thurs thru Sat or Sun. He will forward TBD plans ASAP. Also a new thread will be started

Michal, if the trip works out, consider leading it again for 2014. Thanks!

Guys - you are putting much faith in a complete newbie but I will try my best. I am planning on sending proposed trails around High Sierras by Friday morning so that we could all decide which ones we want to do. After that I am going to find a suitable camp sites near the selected trails. At the end, I will call the park rangers to confirm the trail conditions.

Brenton - I am going to create a new thread on our forum for other folks to see this new unofficial trip in case they want to join. It would be great if you could join us as well!

Archived