July Morg - anyone going?

It is this Saturday, right?

Yes, and yes. We were going to go to the Firework 500 offroad racing near Reno, but a long drive, lack of non-smoking rooms, and the thought of the heat (80 degrees last night at 9:00pm) have made me go off the idea.

Regards,

Graeme

I think I'll head down there too. If nothing else, to watch the crazies go at the mud pit. I haven't been wheeling enough this year -- and need to check things out before I do the Rubicon. Have a strange check engine light that came on post Death Valley (tranny related) -- so need to put it through it's paces without breaking anything while I still got time for repairs before that trip...

• 7 months later...

so I'm posting this for a distant friend. I'm not sure if he's quite ready to let go of it or if there are just a few things he wants to touch up on before putting it on the open market but I thought I'd put it on here first for him to see what the responses are.

For Sale $12,500 This vehicle has many cool features:Warn Front Locking HubsWarn 8,000 lb WinchMcNamara 24-SplineRear AxlesMcNamara Locking Rear Diff – Manual OperationRange Rover 3.5 DiffsNew Rear Drive ShaftParabolic SpringsAir Shocks - rearSeries Three Transmission on series two bell housing (about two thousand miles on it)Hand ThrottleAlpine Top (with sky windows)Sliding Rear Side Windows (RV-style)Wood Paneling (doors, roof)Cloth SeatsCustom Rear Bench Seat pulls out to make Full-Width Bed9 Gallon Fresh Water Tank (built-in) with electric pump/faucetScotty’s Chevy Six Engine Conversion292 cubic inch Chevrolet Inline Six Cylinder engineElectronic IgnitionSeries Three Headlight placementGalvanized Light Cages – Front and BackGalvanized Roof Rack with LadderSide Compartment Battery Storage – 2 BatteriesTwo Gas Tanks - Side and RearKodiak heater - frontRear HeaterCustom Master Cylinder access panelCustom DashCustom, hiding Stereo/CD playerA Ton of Extra Parts (Well, several hundreds of pounds, anyway.)Rebuilt Cylinder HeadMisc new seals, bearings and rebuild kitsLots of smaller, misc good, used partsMileage unknown.

Located in Concord

Brad Blevins

m- 925-708-3524

h- 925-685-1191

unclebrad@aol.com

post-146-142414665877_thumb.jpg

You need a bigger market, link Bring a Trailer. Series trucks are strange animals. Either slow or super fast. Bigger picture too, as people who buy on impulse need to see, those who buy because they know WANT to see.

But, I think you need to get it out so more people on the East Coast can see as they NEED rust free CA trucks.

Archived