Gold Lake - August 10, 11, 12

I am getting the wheeling itch and it is too hot for Death Valley. I'm looking at the dates posted above and am thinking that perhaps a return to Gold Lake OHV camping area might be in order.

Anyone else interested in going this weekend -- or even organizing things as the trip leader? I'm happy to lead some trails, just too busy to really get it organized this year, getting approvals, etc...

This time of year should be good fishing, swimming, and wheeling. And most kids anyway will still be out of school...

Search the archives for trips past -- we've done it before and it's been a lot of fun..Snake Lake trail is quite challenging and I really want to check out Deer Lake where I've never been...

For people who can only do one day, the land Rover Rocklin is doing a run at bodega bay this Sun. I'll be there.

I'll be there with Marin on Saturday! Too bad I didn't hear about the Sunday one, otherwise I could also go to the wrenching thing at Chris' on Saturday

I'll be there with Marin on Saturday! Too bad I didn't hear about the Sunday one, otherwise I could also go to the wrenching thing at Chris' on Saturday

Rocklin is one of our new sponsors; ask Beaver for a contact @ Rocklin and see if you can attend. I am sure you will bring them future business. Then you can attend the garage wrenching event this Saturday at Chris'.

Rocklin is one of our new sponsors; ask Beaver for a contact @ Rocklin and see if you can attend. I am sure you will bring them future business. Then you can attend the garage wrenching event this Saturday at Chris'.

Hm, I'll have to see what I can juggle around now. Could really use some help with a couple of items, and just got some shiny new parts in from the UK...

I am getting the wheeling itch and it is too hot for Death Valley. I'm looking at the dates posted above and am thinking that perhaps a return to Gold Lake OHV camping area might be in order.

Anyone else interested in going this weekend -- or even organizing things as the trip leader? I'm happy to lead some trails, just too busy to really get it organized this year, getting approvals, etc...

This time of year should be good fishing, swimming, and wheeling. And most kids anyway will still be out of school...

Search the archives for trips past -- we've done it before and it's been a lot of fun..Snake Lake trail is quite challenging and I really want to check out Deer Lake where I've never been...

If you don't mind my late arrival Friday night, I would be in for this trip. I absolutely have to work that Friday (lots of stuff going on at school in preparation for the rugrats arrival, but we should wrap up by 3, so arrival around 9ish?) Me + 1 boy + friend?

This is one of my favorite trips and I would love to go, especially since we didn't ever make it up there last year...but we already signed the contract and are committed to perform in Bonny Lake, Washington for the first three weekends of August, so that pretty-well lets me out...

Archived