Gauging Interest Yet Another Snow Run/Camping Stanislaus National Forest

Good call Ron. I was going to bail on this one =). There's a "hot tub" on an eddy of the river built out of rocks that is awesome when the temps hit 100*!!! Shhhh. Secret. We can plan a snow run at the 6-7k zone easy enough for the next month. I'll keep the forum posted. I have plenty of Garmin wayside points saved for a day trip.

That's what I figured. Can't call it a snow run unless there's plenty of snow. Lol.

I'll let you take the lead on a snow run @ higher elevation in April; look forrward to it. Just a side not, will be out of the country first two weeks of April - vacation time in Conta Rica; back April 16.

If by chance your snow run plan is after the 16th, look forward to it. C yah!

Totally! ...had it for about two weeks and have yet to get it off road...looking forward to the April MORG...

Hey Ron,

Are you taking the LR4 and the LR3 to the April MORG? I'll be there with my LR4 and a few more accessories than last time! :-)

-David

I'm pretty sure we will just be in the LR3 at the MORG. We may bring both to Pismo and this event. I think my wife might stay home in April and prep for the Easter event...she will probably be glad to have me and the kids out of her way. I'm interested to see the LR4 modifications/accessories you have...

I'm pretty sure we will just be in the LR3 at the MORG. We may bring both to Pismo and this event. I think my wife might stay home in April and prep for the Easter event...she will probably be glad to have me and the kids out of her way. I'm interested to see the LR4 modifications/accessories you have...

Hey Ron,

I definitely know what you mean! Here is a link to some photos of my new accessories:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v667/EireAngus/LR4%20Accessories%201/

Enjoy!

-David

• 6 months later...

Archived