Gauging Interest Meet & Greet Before the Holidays/Gear Swap @ Catahoula

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I. need an Inventory of what people want so i can take it off my d2.

Brenton I need the d2's shock towers sorry

I will take the abs modulator. Pm with how much you want for it.

I was originally in for this, however, I got a promotion last night and am planning on being too hung over to drive up there tomorrow morning, much less wrangle the boys into behaving themselves.

Hate that you wont be there but congratulations on the promotion.

I was originally in for this, however, I got a promotion last night and am planning on being too hung over to drive up there tomorrow morning, much less wrangle the boys into behaving themselves.

Someone pick her up! She will need coffee and then beer and pizza and drunk Jen might be funny to watch!

Ohh come on Jen. First of all, congrats. 2nd, coffee cures hang over, and 3rd, have your son drive you to the event while you sleep in the back seat*. lol.

*Disclaimer: Ron accepts no liability for his suggestion, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

(You can tell I've been spending time w/lawyers lately - smile)

Awesome indeed. Too bad I had to leave early, but holiday parties and parts to be delivered called! Great location for a meet and greet. Private yet public and GREAT coffee. Wonderful to see the Series trucks out there today. Got to catch up with Timm Cooper, who I have not seen since my kids were born. There was a Series 1 pickup, 109's, CT110 and normal 110, Series 2 or 3 ambulance, like 8 D90's, LWB, D1, D2, LR2, LR3, RRS and a Subaru Brat! I think half the people there were NCLR and the other half came out from Mendolist and NCRC connections. Just a great day overall. Wished I made beer and pizza, but instead beer and slider after a delivery of sliders, yes!

Thanks to Timber and Catahoula Coffee, RonCT110 and eveyone who took the time to come out and visit. NCLR needs more events like these for 2012!

and a club discount on coffee (Timber, how do we work this out?)!

Archived