Gauging Interest Meet & Greet Before the Holidays/Gear Swap @ Catahoula

Antonio, if you decide to go less on those 10 splines, you let me know. Interested, but last set I bought, I was able to get front complete and rear for the same asking. You are a bit out of my price range.....for now.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, looks to be a potentially good # turn-out/interest. Dec 17th. Come @ 9am or earlier if you want breakfast burritos and coffee avail @ Catahoula, gear swap/garage sale during, and then optional pizza @ Lanesplitter's for lunch (starting 1pm). We can also talk about trips for 2012 e.g. Alaska, Rubicon, back to the Lost Coast...

Address and directions;check out: http://catahoulacoffee.com and http://www.lanesplitterpizza.com/

We have Jen, Luis, Crystal, Nick, Collin, Phil, Jeremy, Brenton, and of course our host Timber and your planner Ron (me). Perhaps others also Josh Flores. Anyone else?

Can't wait to try some of Catahoula coffee especially Indian Monsoon blend: want it black, no cream and sugar. Hard core. Lol. Along with breakfast burritos.

Also i have the following for sale/bring to this event if anyone is interest; let me know if want me to bring em:

Pic 1 - 4x 16" Alloy Wheels: had these for sale $50 ea at one point; cleaned-up and repainted in gun metal; now just need to out of my garage and selling them for $80 for all 4 (comes to $20 ea); selling them as a set and not indy. Fits RRC, D1 and Defenders. Center caps included. No lug nuts - basically some new ones on your own. Some chip (can't see in the picture) on one of the wheels - no biggie I think; see for youself.

Pic 2 - 2x Thule Super Highfooter, w/locks, Load Bars for DI/DIIs: Had these for sale $200 complete at one point. Cleaned-up and ready for the upcoming snow season: http://nclrclub.org/forum/showthread.php?1285-Thule-953-Super-High-Foot-Pack-(4x)-with-set-of-locks-bars-200 $100 for complete set during this event and club members only otherwise going on CL for up coming ski season for $150.

Pic 3 - 1x A-bar for 1999-2002 Disco II (can fit 03-04 DII but need to modify the plastic front bumper skirt). 2x lights in the picture not incuded. Comes with mounting brackets and opt lic plate bracket. Cleaned up and repainted in satin black enamel paint. $50 to the first taker.

Pic 4 - Auto Captain's Chair. Coming out of my project vehicle. Use in your garage man cave or van project. $25. Comes with seat belts.

I am looking forward in meeting everyone....I might be a bit busy...Nicholas T. Manhart was born on 11/24/11.....

Timm Cooper may come out of the hills....Medhi will hopefully have some free time from shuttling his kids to swimming meets...a JeremyB lives up the street.

I can check with my buddy to see if he can open the tap room at Linden Street Brewery in Oakland prior to pizza at Lanesplitter? We can hit Daniel's new location in Emeryville. (just a thought).

Hope you enjoy your trip to Catahoula.......timber

Well, it's official. I got orders 2 days ago to report to my new duty station in Willow Grove, PA, just north of Philly. I'm planning to start my drive to the East Coast on the 17th of Dec. A nice cup of Joe and good conversation with my Rover family sounds about the best memory I can take with me on my last day in the area. So there's a little bit extra motivation for those still thinking about it to come and join us for my "second" official going away meet :) Shut up Dave!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! I have no idea why I haven't clicked on this thread until now. Congrats Luis!!!!!! I'll see if we can make the run.

Hey Nick, I can probably give you a lift. My buddy's birthday is Saturday, so I'll have to leave LaneSplitter's sometime early afternoon. I'd like to take a pizza with me for his party, so I'll need to leave around 2 or 3 I'd imagine. I'll check times later today, but that's my rough plan for now.

Hey Nick, I can probably give you a lift. My buddy's birthday is Saturday, so I'll have to leave LaneSplitter's sometime early afternoon. I'd like to take a pizza with me for his party, so I'll need to leave around 2 or 3 I'd imagine. I'll check times later today, but that's my rough plan for now.

That would work! Jeremy, wouldn't want you to have to drive this way and then backtrack, but we'll see... depends on a few things at the moment :)

anyone need any d2 OFF-ROAD goodies or d2 parts. I also have some tule bars and other miscellaneous things to bring like new d2 pulleys and belt tensioners. if anyone has anything they need household or car wise post up I have way too much stuff.

I could use those pullys (the plastic ones) for the DII, if you have those sittin around. Also, do you have that plastic cover the goes over the belt on the AC side? And/or the stock DII fan with good blades? See, now that the Disco is gone, I need DII parts...ugh.

Looks like I will come by in the AM then head back to home and out to the Sac area.... so, if you want to drag skid plates, I'll get them out of your hair.

Josh I will do the sliders for 100. some trail use. I might have one spare head. I do believe I have some headlights.

Brenton. I am curious about your question. what do you currently have? I have the stock mounts but i will need hem to mount my 7100's from Nathan on my RRC.

mike

I will bring the skids. and i do have the cover for the belt. also I will bring what pulleys I have.

Archived