Our 2nd Disco

MrVideo

For a while now, we have been looking for another family vehicle since our van died a year ago and my Disco has over 225k miles on it. My '65 Mustang had been the fill in car and now we have another Discovery. It's a 2002 with 82k miles on it. This was one of the last trade ins from the former Fremont Land Rover and it got sold at auction. There was a damaged front bumper, noisy water pump and some other cosmetic boo boos so it sat for months. Finally, the dealer wanted to just move it off the lot and lowered the price to $4,500.

A great big thanks to Colin for taking a look at this Disco before I went to see it. His once-over look was very helpful in explaining to my wife the problems before hand. After a week of some TLC at Besa Quality Auto, she is now fit and ready to work hopefully for the next 10 years. Family has named her Vienna after the color of the vehicle and she won't be seen on the trails any time soon. Now negotiating how to put a ham radio antenna on her.

Congrats...if she is as happy with it as Suzie is with hers, you will never get rid of it! I just moved over to the 18" prolines from Colin...hurricanes much cash to acquire.....and ove the way it handles...

Archived