Meeting of Members (MOM) "Gears Show & Tell" and "Election" at Mexxis April 2

Antonio, HOW did you not get your shirt and sticker.......I thought those were the hot items today.

PM me your address (or I can look up on records) and I'll stick it in the mail. That way you can get it sooner than later...

I was making my way to the table but always got side track. :-) I am in no rush but you can mail it to the address on file.

Thanks...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio, HOW did you not get your shirt and sticker.......I thought those were the hot items today.

PM me your address (or I can look up on records) and I'll stick it in the mail. That way you can get it sooner than later...

Mike,

Et moi if Will has not already posted them;)

What a "Members Only Meeting" event this Saturday! What a great turn-out. Great to see numbers of NCLR members show up with their families, and the Show and Tell part is my next favorite.

Thanks to Brian, Antonio, Rupert and Michael for displaying their RTTs, and others like Luis who helped with the LR3, and brough their LR trucks for the show and tell.

Also want to congratulate our newest Board of Directors (BOD) to NCLR: Colin, Enrique and Dave aka Sasquatch. And re-newals: me, Brenton and Will. Thanks to the club members who voted for these BODs. We also want to give thanks for past BODs who had served and volunteered their time and efforts.

Next BODs elected the officers. With that said, please welcome new President, Vice President and Treasurer, and re-elected Secretary (Jim) and Director of Public Affairs (me) stayed with their current officer position.

Proud to announce our newest NCLR president Mike aka astatementofmike. Please congratulate him for stepping-up to the plate; we lead NCLR to the next level along with other new officrs: our former president Will who is now our new Vice president, and new treasurer Enrique.

Also want to just mention that NCLR has a strict no drinking and driving on-road and off-road policy. At MOM event, I hope it didn't look like we were contradicting our policy. You might have seen me w/a beer on hand ejoying the day checking out the Show and Tell, walking around, and talking to new NCLR members. Anyways, didn't drive during the MOM event. Parked all morning and afternoon, had a meal at Mexxis, and finished up a cup of coffee at Starbucks before driving home. Was just important for me to mention this.

C yah all at the next event!

Wow! congrats to everyone especially our new presidente:cool:

Wish I could have been there but it would have cost me over $200 in gas to get there! I will save it for Death Valley

Sorry I missed it. Was traveling in that general direction, as Will can attest, that morning, but was on the clock for getting to Tahoe with my boys. Simply did not have the time to stop by.

I really have no idea if I renewed my membership this year or not - guess I'll have to check on that. It's only the shirt I want anyway.

Congrats to the new BODs!

@Mike, just a sidenote that I recieved 1 of 2 of the 3" circle stickers last weekend. Please let me know how best to get the remaining sticker badge...

dGroup: I put together a quick reel of some footage I captured during last weekend's MOM event at Mexxis.

Excuse the music, it was free to use and got it off of imovie 08 :)

Here's the link and password:

password: mexxis

Correction Password: Mexxis

@ Wilfred, are you talking about the white 4" decal.....I'll just stick some in the mail.

Shirts etc should get out of here early next week. Trying to get a little healthy so I don't ship my plague to you all..

@Mike, just a sidenote that I recieved 1 of 2 of the 3" circle stickers last weekend. Please let me know how best to get the remaining sticker badge...

dGroup: I put together a quick reel of some footage I captured during last weekend's MOM event at Mexxis.

Excuse the music, it was free to use and got it off of imovie 08 :)

Here's the link and password:

password: mexxis

The password is not working to watch the video. When enter it does not recognize it.

Shirts etc should get out of here early next week. Trying to get a little healthy so I don't ship my plague to you all..

You too huuh?

yes....we were supposed to go to Monterey this weekend and have some fun, as it is Suz's spring break..but Nolan was sick last week, but all better, then Gabrielle came down with something which was nasty, and now Nolan has it...plus my boss was at work all last week "with a sore throat he has had for weeks...but the kids are really sick....".....so wonder why I have a sore throat? Confined spaces and I think my allergies are kicking in too with the wet/dry weather pattern. UGH.

So, I am hoping Monday I will be okay and out of the house....

Mike,

I had the worst sore throat ever! it lasted 3 weeks and I gave up & went to the doctor after taking anti-biotics it literally went away within 2 hours phew! but now after a week I feel it is back again. That damn Japanese fallout or the Chem trails are to blame.

Go to the Doctor seriously

Me, I am down to a stuffy nose and feeling tired, but when I had to go to Walnut Creek for the kids Rx (yeah, KP on a weekend blows) I felt great...that is why I am thinking I am a little sick, but getting yearly allergies.... throat is no longer sore. But with the Nolan giving me cause to change and shower 4 times today with his projectile......I don't doubt I may get ill again...

Archived