New videos uploaded

MrVideo

I watched your "Shop Day" video and enjoyed it. Sorry I couldn't make it there. I showed it to my son and he was interested in the type of laser used since he once worked on USAF Directed Energy programs and has lots of laser experience.

I also watched the April MORG video and it too was very good. Good coverage of the summary session under the cover and some of the Rover action. I did notice some of your horizontal pans were kinda jumpy, most likely due to the compression and not the original video.

Keep up the great work, Jim! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Saturday I was invited to join Fremont Land Rover for a day at Hollister. I always enjoy these outing because of the great food, raffle of cool prizes and a chance to talk up the club. We had Lea Magee as out trail leader, so there were no worries as to the quality of driving instruction. There were many first timers on this trip, which at times made the going a bit slow. I had only a few opportunities to shoot some video, so this is short & sweet. We did venture into Hudner Ranch for a while and boy how a month can change the terrain.

See it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrvideobba

Brenton,

Dave did indeed stay inside his LR3 the entire time. Didn't see a blanket though. When we passed the camp site, I yelled if he wanted to stop, but no response. He must have been hungry as we were heading back for some great BBQ ribs & chicken. You did notice his lovely bride driving the entire time?

Nice video Jim.

Say at the Hudner Ranch, how are the trail markings holding up?

Will, the 3 I saw were almost buried in the tall grass. The streamers made it easier to see them. All but the main trail is grown over fairly high. I did point them out to the group later and explained how it was accomplished.

We came upon a ranger who was measuring the noise level coming from the motorcycles across the way. Seems Hudner is a buffer zone for the houses over the hill. Very interesting...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived