March MORG

Doug Draeger - Blue RRC

Robert Veiga - Green Discovery II

Randy Gubert - White Disco

Antonio Anguiano - White 1999 Range Rover P38

to name a few

btw, Marin Land Rover was having their wheels event at Hollister that same day. Our groups passed each other on Fremontia Trail. Said hi to Justin one of the Instructors from Land Rover Experience Driving School and met Lee Magee (sp?)

Nice turn out guys! I remember Antonio from our annual event in Hollister last year.

Hmmm, I can't tell if Luis' D3 is 2" taller or not...

I had plans to take the LR3 one last time to the dealer for a final small list before it turns over 50k and didn't want them to see the extensions and give me any grief over them, since on of the items on the list IS the suspension :) They will be on looking proper with the new tires for the April MORG :cool:

Let em know ASAP on this Will so I can post it on the Website if it becomes reality.

BTW, I had a chance to talk with Park Ranger John for a few minutes and April MORG is shaping up to be an overnight camping excursion to the dark side (new park expansion across cienega road).

Hi guys,

I posted all the pictures I took in Hollister over the weekend on the link below:

http://web.me.com/antonioanguiano/Site_2/Photos.html

Gary,

You can download some pictures from there and post them on website if you would like. I will burn them in a CD a give them to you next time I see you. I also posted all pictures I took last year in our 2008 Annual Event at Hollister.

I know there are a lot of pictures but just browse through them.

I had a great time last weekend!! Look forward to see you again Ron.

Archived