Mid week trip to Hollister

Jantiz

I am taking a group of co-workers to an "advanced driver's training" day at Hollister this Thursday 31st. I'm bringing a couple of military hummers this time along with my LR3, a friend's H2 and another friend's Wrangler X. Most everyone there, to include the owners of the Wrangler and the H2 have never taken any vehicle off road so this will be an introduction to safe off-road driving, the capabilities of the military hummers and of their own private vehicles. We should be there around 10:00 am and are planning to head back to base around 2:30pm. I recently saw someone posting interest on mid-week trips so if anyone should have the time to come hang out and help me spot and watch out for all the greenies that are comming with me, you are certainly welcome to join me!!

I don't have a CB yet but I plan on hanging out at the OC for the better part of the morning. Head to the TOTW and park there a while for lunch and finish the day around the gulch so if you miss us in the morning, just look for us in those places. We should not be too hard to find! Or try your luck at getting a signal inside the park and call me 706-830-8799.

Archived