Time to upgrade to HD drag link and tie rod

I have a bent drag link and have started looking into getting an HD replacement. RTE and Rover Tracks is on the top of my list, but are there other places I should look at too? What are the pros and cons to look for when buying these parts. Is this something Cerrone's usually has on hand or should I plan to have it shipped? Thanks everyone.

I'm buyist but I really love the Rovertracks Design. That's What I have and the links and extremely strong. Keith is very fast on service too! I have a D2 style damper kit. Also with the RT kit you can your stock tie rod ends Awesome!:cool: Cerrones can order it for you.

Right on. After my current repairs are complete I'm going to track down a QT Services front diff guard for a Defender TD5. It fits the D2 perfectly without the need to weld those tabs for a true bolt on diff guard.

Right on. After my current repairs are complete I'm going to track down a QT Services front diff guard for a Defender TD5. It fits the D2 perfectly without the need to weld those tabs for a true bolt on diff guard.

awesome.! I really like how you are going about building your discovery.

I decided to go with Rover Tracks for the drag link. Sounds like Keith has a day job and does his manufacturing of Rover parts in the evening, so I'm glad to give him my business. The DL will be made tonight, painted and hopefully shipped to Cerrone's tomorrow. He said something about Frank going out this weekend with some Jeepers :eek:, to which I said it better be to earn a Jeep Recovery Vehicle sticker. :D

Archived