Adopting a camp fire family for Christmas

ndamico

This is something that is very important to my wife. She asked me to pass this around to my friends in the club. Please don't feel obligated in any way. We are planning on taking these things to them before Christmas. This is a copy/paste of what she sent me.

We know of another outdoor loving family who lost their home in the camp fire and they could definitely use some holiday cheer. Since we have some amazing friends I wanted to reach out to all of you and see if anyone was interested in helping us. Please know that if you decide not to help I will not shame you at all. I know most all of you have already gave in some way. So please do not feel obligated and only give if you really want to. The family is living in an RV in Chico, where the father is a police officer. I am asking for some wrapped gifts and monetary donations to contribute to the large ticket items as well as holiday cards. Here is the link to the sign up sheet https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0845A5A629A6FB6-camp We would be very grateful for even the smallest donation. A holiday card with some sentiments would be so special to this family who is hurting right now. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Archived