Countrymen, lend me your ear...

erinw.rrc

Dear Club Members, Guests and Friends of Friends,

I hope that everyone had a wonder holiday and Happy New Year!  I want to personally thank each and every one of you for being a part of our club and hope that you enjoyed being a part of our family over the last year.  I know that I am quiet on the forum, but don’t think I don’t read all of your great posts.  I’m quietly stalking all of you.  :)

Truth is, I haven’t much to say on the fore front as I have no broken vehicles or technical issues to speak of at this time (maybe a squeaky wheel), but I work with an amazing team behind the scenes.  We work hard preparing activities, events, and of course, business as usual.   I want to give a huge shout out to your amazing board of directors, Don, Drew, Justin, Chad, Cris, Greg and Miles, who is not a director, but our club secretary and does a lot to support the crew.  I encourage you to reach out to any of us and let us know what you’d like to see in the club’s future. 

We have some great events planned this year and some new activities.  As many of you know, we will be hosting the 2018 Western National Land Rover Rally and you’ll be seeing a newsletter coming out soon with more information.  Our annual Meeting of the Members will be happening in May, more info to come after our board meeting this weekend.  One thing we’ve heard from our members is that while they like to camp and go off-road, they also want to participate in something where they can bring the whole family, just for an afternoon, that doesn’t involve the dirt.  Join us for Social Rover Sundays, where we will meet up once per month at a local hang out, brewery, winery or the like and catch up and talk rovers (or whatever) on a Sunday afternoon with friends and family – the first one can be found HERE.  Check the forum and social media for location and times.  They will move around so keep an eye out for leaky rovers in your backyard. 

I look forward to meeting you at an event, don’t be shy… I don’t bite… very hard anyway.

Cheers,

Erin

P.S. I posted a dupe of this in the club news because I’d like to open this thread for, “hi, how are you?” and stuff like that…

Archived