28th Annual Dream Machines Event in Half Moon Bay

Hey All,

A few members have expressed interest in heading out to the Dream Machines event April 29th as a group to show off the NCLR club!

The event happens every year and is a huge car/truck/aircraft show. 

Event details can be found here: https://dreammachines.miramarevents.com/

A few other members are planning to go and it should be a blast. It would be even better if we can get a bunch of the club members parked in a group together.

Unfortunately they do not reserve parking spots so we will need to get an early arrival to make this work.

Registration is $40.00 per vehicle.

Hope to see you there!

• 2 months later...

Dogs are not allowed. We have already asked. We will also be there!!!  Can't wait to see everyone again!!  It's been a long time for us!!!!!

I was also wondering as well, is the $40. for entering the show? I know your ticket is for parking for the event. More info would be great!!!

Dogs are not allowed. We have already asked. We will also be there!!!  Can't wait to see everyone again!!  It's been a long time for us!!!!!

I was also wondering as well, is the $40. for entering the show? I know your ticket is for parking for the event. More info would be great!!!

The $50 is to have your vehicle entered in the show. (Early bird registration was $40)

General attendance looks to be $25 a person with discounts for kids and seniors.

For those of us driving into the show the plan is to meet at the Crystal Springs Rest Area at 7:30AM Sunday March 29th.

Once everyone is present we will drive North to avoid predicted show traffic on 92 to drop into the airport from the North.

I will be monitoring channel 146.460. If you don't have a radio my cell # is 402.741.0231.

Confirmed Convoy Attendees:

• SplrGn
  • Naplm00

Let me know if anyone is showing their truck and wants to join us on the drive in.

2018-04-27 14_52_03-Crystal Springs Safety Roadside Rest Area to Half Moon Bay Airport - Google Maps.png

2018-04-27 14_52_03-Crystal Springs Safety Roadside Rest Area to Half Moon Bay Airport - Google Maps.png

Archived