Sacramento DitD - Thursday!

You know what this Thursday is?

It's the 2nd Thursday of the month.

Know what that means?

Yeah....DitD Sacto edition!

We're going back to basics this month, meeting at Nick D'Amico's house in Sacramento to share some beers, pizza, and stand around talking about all things Rover.  As per normal, start time is around 7PM...end time around 9PM.  

PM myself, Nick, or Greg (Jethro) for the address, and hope to see you there!

Not a big turn-out, but good none the less.  Alan, Jason, Luke, Don, and of course our host Nick and his wife Andrea plus occasional visits from Brooklyn.  

We shall see where next month finds us! 

Good to see you all and finally make one.  Thanks to Nick for hosting.  I'm surprised the P38 made it home.  Two days after our meet up I was rotating tires and found one of the front wheel bearings completely shot, like tire moves > 1/4", completely shot.  Good thin the replacement hub/bearing assembly only cost about $700.  If I had to do all four corners it would be more than I paid for the whole car.  Luckily it looks like, with some effort, you can replace just the bearing for only about $130.  I have plenty of effort in me for $600.  Here we go.

Good to see you all and finally make one.  Thanks to Nick for hosting.  I'm surprised the P38 made it home.  Two days after our meet up I was rotating tires and found one of the front wheel bearings completely shot, like tire moves > 1/4", completely shot.  Good thin the replacement hub/bearing assembly only cost about $700.  If I had to do all four corners it would be more than I paid for the whole car.  Luckily it looks like, with some effort, you can replace just the bearing for only about $130.  I have plenty of effort in me for $600.  Here we go.

Jason,

The really nice guys at RoverWare.US can do the hub bearings (OEM Timken) for $115 each and the assemblies (OEM) for $306.  Paid in advance, three weeks lead time.  The two assemblies (left and right) are not the same.

Graeme

Archived