Hollister Hills SVRA "Make a Difference" Day October 22nd

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that Hollister Hills, our unofficial home turf is having a "Make A Difference" day October 22nd. I know this is the same day as the Corn Maze trip so if you just happened to be out and about or weren't going to be heading to the Corn Maze, this might be a fun day.  I have attached the flyer.  NCLR isn't going to make a formal appearance at this event, this is an FYI for anyone interested.

This is the email from Chris Silverberg, the Special Event Coordinator, who took great care of us again for our Annual Event.

Hello Everyone,

It’s that time of year, again, for Make A Difference Day at Hollister Hills SVRA!

Please see attached flyer.  National Make A Difference Day is an annual community service event which is held on the fourth Saturday in October each year. Millions of people unite in the common mission to improve the lives of others and the resources they love to recreate at.

“Clean Wheeling†will be held in the Upper Ranch (litter pick up) and the Lower Ranch project will be “brushing back†the Vintage Track.

Feel free to contact me with any questions and we hope to see you there!

Thank you J

Chris

Make a Difference Day 2016.pdf

Archived