2014 Annual Event Registration

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Brenton,

Quick question about the registration. Not sure at this point if I can camp but if so I can come on Saturday and Sunday. So shall i go ahead and register still because i see only Oct 3rd in the event registration.

Anudeep,

The registration ends on Oct. 3, when you register it counts for all days. We require registration so we know how many people are coming, even if you don't purchase the dinner ticket. If you don't plan on paying for the catered dinner on Saturday, please register under the camping (for free) option - even if you don't stay overnight. This will get you on the registered list as there is a packet you will get that includes the events schedule when you check in on Saturday. Hope this helps answer your question. I am helping Brenton with the planning and scheduling, so let me know if you have any more questions. You can also send me a PM.

-Erin

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Erin, All,

I was thinking of heading down Friday just for one night. What is the schedule of events (or where can I find it posted again)? I would probably have to take off Saturday late afternoon due to my step-daughters birthday party (have to ride ponies on Sunday!)

Thanks!

Josh

Anudeep,

The registration ends on Oct. 3, when you register it counts for all days. We require registration so we know how many people are coming, even if you don't purchase the dinner ticket. If you don't plan on paying for the catered dinner on Saturday, please register under the camping (for free) option - even if you don't stay overnight. This will get you on the registered list as there is a packet you will get that includes the events schedule when you check in on Saturday. Hope this helps answer your question. I am helping Brenton with the planning and scheduling, so let me know if you have any more questions. You can also send me a PM.

-Erin

Schedule of Events

Friday, 10/3/2014

3:00 pm Gates Open

6:00 pm BYO Dinner

7:00 pm Camel Trophy movie night

Saturday, 10/4/2014

9:00 am Average Speed Run in Hudner Ranch

12:15 pm First Aid Clinic & Brown Bag Lunch

Instructor: Chris Solis

1:30 pm Easy & Difficult Trail Runs

5:00 pm Mexxi’s Dinner

6:00 pm Guest Speaker & Trip Reports

7:00 pm Raffle

8:30 pm Campfire stories

Sunday, 10/5/2014

9:00 am BoD Pancake Breakfast

11:00 am Winch Line Splicing Class

Instructor: Brenton Corns

Thanks Brenton! I will be there Friday night and stay through the 1:30 runs on Saturday.

Anybody have feedback on the overnight temperature for the weekend?

Schedule of Events

Friday, 10/3/2014

3:00 pm Gates Open

6:00 pm BYO Dinner

7:00 pm Camel Trophy movie night

Saturday, 10/4/2014

9:00 am Average Speed Run in Hudner Ranch

12:15 pm First Aid Clinic & Brown Bag Lunch

Instructor: Chris Solis

1:30 pm Easy & Difficult Trail Runs

5:00 pm Mexxi’s Dinner

6:00 pm Guest Speaker & Trip Reports