next trip?

I was just wondering what the next trip might be official or unofficial. I know Death Valley is in the spring and possibly Shaver Lake in Feb but is there anything berfore that? Even a camping trip? I was just wondering so i can plan. I'd like to get out soon. Maybe try out my new lights.

Yeah so one Rover and and the other will be you Antonio! How did that happen? LoL. Just messing with you. I did want to post something be felt maybe since this was your idea I'll let you do it. But Bear, you should try to go. Death valley needs lights like yours. That would be awesome. How are you liking them so far?

I am planning my gear carefully. Little room without a roof rack and two people. Good thing you have your 2010 taco. I should buy your classic off of you and drive that around.

I defenatly want to go to Death Valley at least once in my life but I think thats a trip I need to wait until my son is a little older. Weekend trips is about all I think I can do right now. The lights are awesopme! My friends were amazed when they saw how much light they put out.

That's awesome. I just bought me a big heater. Taking the wife and need to keep her happy. I understand about your son. This won't be or last trip. Going to start packing early just to make sure I got everything.

That's the best part of it. You can remove the tree at the middle and get it lower. Or even just remove the tree and run it directly at the tank. So if I'm outside cooking in the cold I'll have a place next to my grill that keeps me warm. In my tent I can run a heater by removing the top half of the tree. That's why I posted so many pictures of the fittings.

Archived