2013 Mendo Rally

• 1 month later...

Are you guys heading up to the Medo Rally this weekend? Unfortunately, I can't make it, but my friend Jesse Babbitz will be racing in it. He has a well prepped WRX that I believe has a black wrap on it now as a 'Honey Badger' theme. Keep an eye out for him. I told him some folks from the NCLR club will helping out.

Looks like he is number 88 on the entry sheet here: http://www.rallydata.com/Entries_ColdFusion/EntryList_RallyAmerica.cfm?CFID=80317247&CFTOKEN=52300023

Have fun!

Would be great to get a rover out there racing. There is a Geo Metro racing for chr!st sake!!

I'll be there. I'm car 00 which means I run the course with a co-driver on the HAM radio about an hour or so before the start of the race to make sure the course is clear, barricades are in place, etc. I thought they we just going to have me sitting at a side road acting as a roadblock so I wasn't too worried about the fact that I have a bad transmission. Now I'm actually driving the course, so I figured I'd better get off my butt and get that replacement tranny installed. Almost done, I'll finish it up in the morning. It'll be nice to drive my Rover again. Not that I haven't been enjoying driving the '95 LWB with functioning A/C...:D

Archived