March MORG is NEXT WEEKEND: Who is coming?

Plan is for me to come and drag some friends (the reason for a MORG) along...anyone want to show up and give them a demonstration of LR superior performance?

Membership kits:

PAID:

Chuck : Only paid for renewal, no extra shirt. Confrim?

Mark

Marcos W.

Tom O.

Bringing for payment:

Nathan + 1

Antonio

Pedram

Bear

Currently:

Livermore leaving with FJ Cruiser, Land Cruiser, RRC, Suburban.

Dublin: Possible Bear and Tariq may join in

San Jose: Adding a Land Cruiser and a '12 RRS is plan.

If you want to join in this mess, email me at President@nclrclub.org and we can find a way to connect on the road.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bringing the SWB, but will try and remember to throw the some tools in there like my amigo Dean. Won't have he computer to read it maybe..but light can go away.

Awesome! Thanks Mike!

I found this great article on fixing the problem cheaply and permanently:

http://www.landroverclubvi.com/abs-mod.html

Has anyone tried this that you know of?

Yeah, us I think. When the car was in SoCal getting an engine in, Brandon (RoverTech18 on LRRF) said he knew how to do the mod and has had success with it. So he did it for our Disco and have had no problems since.

Hit him up for tips and tell him I referred you. Rovertech18 on LRRF, Rover Restorations on Facebook or email email me and I'll forward to him so he can respond to you direct.

Yeah, us I think. When the car was in SoCal getting an engine in, Brandon (RoverTech18 on LRRF) said he knew how to do the mod and has had success with it. So he did it for our Disco and have had no problems since.

Hit him up for tips and tell him I referred you. Rovertech18 on LRRF, Rover Restorations on Facebook or email email me and I'll forward to him so he can respond to you direct.

Thanks Mike. I'll shoot you an email right away.

I'd like to head down as well.

A friend of mine is picking up a '05 Jeep today and I'd like to encourage him to come down as well. I am thinking the Jeeper would be welcome and I can't think of a better group for a newbie to learn a little about his new rig... (Personal experience :-)

Tom, that is what MORG's are about. Bring anyone you know that wants a reason to get out into the dirt!

Jeep is welcome. I love seeing other trucks when they are part of our group...I feel more welcome to peek around ask all sorts of questoins.

Thanks Mike, that's what I thought good to re-confirm ;-)

There is such a informal knowledge share at these MORGs, a great asset to the club.

Cheers, Tom

AND we get to share that with others as well. I really enjoy the morgs. Some driving, some sitting watching others drive at the obstacle course and such...love them

AND we get to share that with others as well. I really enjoy the morgs. Some driving, some sitting watching others drive at the obstacle course and such...love them

Mike, I was telling the story to my wife about inclusiveness, sharing info, etc.. and she asked if there was a Land Rover vs. Jeep thing... I said not so much with LR as mush at FJ's etc... Her reply was "well, kudos to the President for not saying the 'jeep was always welcome b/c the LR's would appreciate the recovery practice'" Haha...

Looks like it will be next month as there is a scheduling conflict, standing invite though...

Tom

Tom, if you can send me an email to AntonioAnguiano@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Yeah, get those tires on and bring that beast out! Congratulations by the way...

I am now lining up to bring 2 land cruisers, an FJ, a scrambler and me. And I hear some East Bay jeeps are heading down too. Should be a busy weekend with lots to see and do!

Ok! Gryphon and myself are coming up in the Rubicon to show you guys how it's done! ha ha!

Mike will bring my annual dues too... XL shirt por moi s'il vous plait:D Do you offer any kit for a 3 year old???

Anyone need any RRC parts??????????

Archived