Wanna lil Camel Trophy in your life?

I have no personal gain from this and not sure how cool it is to post so if I violate any rules please let me know!

with that said..

I am trying to help out my mechanic with this, he sponsers the Nevada Trophy, 2 days in Lovelock NV (really out in BLM land) doing geocaching with cars for prizes etc. It's two days, upwards of 30 total hours of off road time and fun using our trucks as they were meant to be used. I cannot go due to work and the event is in jeopardy of being cancelled due to lack of participants. it does require 2 cars per team so people can team up for some fun. Dates are June 22-24. details on http://www.offroadexperience.com/nvtr12info.htm.

if you don't have all the required equipment see if you can borrow it. again, I don't have anything to gain from this but I really want this to be around when I can participate in the future. please PM or reply or call/text with questions

Chris 209-423-3888

I have no personal gain from this and not sure how cool it is to post so if I violate any rules please let me know!

with that said..

I am trying to help out my mechanic with this, he sponsers the Nevada Trophy, 2 days in Lovelock NV (really out in BLM land) doing geocaching with cars for prizes etc. It's two 30 hour days of fun using our trucks as they were meant to be used. I cannot go due to work and the event is in jeopardy of being cancelled due to lack of participants. it does require 2 cars per team so people can team up for some fun. Dates are June 22-24. details on http://www.offroadexperience.com/nvtr12info.htm.

if you don't have all the required equipment see if you can borrow it. again, I don't have anything to gain from this but I really want this to be around when I can participate in the future. please PM or reply or call/text with questions

Chris 209-423-3888

If I could figure out how to make "30 hour days" I would be able to afford the $400 entry fee :-)

I will post on my Facebook page with a call-out to a SAR friend who live outside of Reno.. He may like to get a few of his trucks involved..

Cheers,

Tom

Thanks for catching that, post updated. besides think about a weekend at Disney Land or another place that is not the great outdoors, not encouraging team work, friendship, family bonding, and will cost more than $400 ;)

Haha! It was more the 30 hour days I was after, but good point (even though I am *not* a fan of the "Disney Experience" either...) Bah Humbug!

:-)

Tom

Archived