Pismo Beach Round Two 24-26 August

Greetings fellas and ladies!

This is a trip I will be leading. I want to give you a back story first. My husband (SNelson on the forum), Soren, will be returning from Korea and shortly after we will be PCSing (moving - military speak) to Guam. This will be our last trip for a few years, until we return. We only have this time for Soren to experience the Dunes, as I have. We will be coming from San Bernardino with Soren's red D90. I'll have my D90,too. This would be our first time off-roading together. This trip means a lot and if I can get some of you fabulous people to join us, I would be grateful. This can be considered our going away. My father-in-law will have his jeep (dragging along mother-in-law). If you know of other people who would want to join us, please invite them. I will also have a friend, her hubby, and her 4-5 kids. She's a photographer, and I wanted her to take pics for Soren and I. We will camp at the same place (Eucalyptus camp).

If you have any suggestions, please post up! Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Hello Crystal,

I don't think we have met before, but I missed the last Pismo Beach trip and I was really hoping to check it out this time around. I am not yet sure I can make it, but I want to try. The pictures from the last trip were great!!!

-David

Thanks for the info. I did forget you saying that it's busy on Holliday weekends. I think I'll just get there Saturday morning too. Movers are packing that Friday (I'm mailing my camping gear). I'll let all know if I can make it down there Friday. I MUST use my new Hella lights! Woot!!

Okay. My reservations are made. I'll be arriving Saturday morning. But I'm spending the night (Friday) at Coyote lake (like Jason, Tegan, travis and myself did) if anyone cares to convoy down. I'm having a friend or two from work join me. My father in law won't be coming. I hope Colin will be there! We are going to have a blast! I'm so excited!

Have fun Crystal @ Pismo and have a safe trip to Guam; my wife Roselyn said hello, will miss you and sorry we won't be able to make it; my mother is in town and will be touring her around San Francisco; off-road is not her cup of tea sort to speak.

Archived