December morg

I am trying. Have parts ordered for my locker (which if they came in, I may install) but really have the passenger side bushing I'd like to replace before I hit dirt again. Did the drivers last night in my "spare time" so looking for more after dark this week.

So, if I can hammer out that bushing, I am in. Or I can bring tools and hammer it out in the dirt...need someone to rock the car for me to reinstall!

This Saturday correct? What time and where do we meet at HH. How long do you typically stay and do you go to Mexxis after? If I can go I am going in front of you Nigel! HAHAHAHAH

Yes, this Saturday. We meet at the ranger station at 10 am Hollister Hills State Vehicle Recreation Park. Normally people stay until 2:00pm or later when I've been there.

If you want to drive in front of me that would be fine as I seem to have problems stopping at times ;)

I will be there, with my 2 boys. One might end up strapped to the roof rack if he doesn't find his homework folder and turn it in soon.

One of the dads in Kaleb's Scouting Den had lots of questions about Rovers and off roading in general (the dads were all admiring my truck, this was before I added the lift and sliders). He has a lifted Toyota. Anyone mind if he tags along?

I will be there, with my 2 boys. One might end up strapped to the roof rack if he doesn't find his homework folder and turn it in soon.

One of the dads in Kaleb's Scouting Den had lots of questions about Rovers and off roading in general (the dads were all admiring my truck, this was before I added the lift and sliders). He has a lifted Toyota. Anyone mind if he tags along?

That is what the MORG is for, bringing friends along!

I may be 15 min late

Collin,

But you got there ....

For those of you who didn't get there, you missed (a) Collin getting stuck in the mud again -- resulting in a drowned motor -- which he got going again, and (B) me going over the logs -- resulting in breaking the (long-expiring) transfer case -- which had me on the back of a truck for the return journey. Well, that will teach me to put off jobs that need doing ... I have two spare LT230s ready to go in, just no time or space to do it.

Thanks to everyone for their support, especially Collin for pulling me to the entrance to await pick-up.

Regards,

Graeme

Archived