Lost Coast Anyone

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I'd be unable to do the first weekend. I'll be out-of-state.

Ok then! First weekend it is!!!

jk!!!!!!!!!!

2nd weekend may be the front runner - sorry Nigel...can you bring your son "camping" with us instead? I'd love for you to go and who knows, it may even be wet this year??

Living in the lost coast and a member. How far north are you trekking through?

I think the plan is to do the Northern half of the trail, departing from/around the lighthouse and not sure where the trail ends. Surely, Ron will chime in.

NOT A MINI VAN!! It's an SUV, jerk. LOL. I don't have/want kids. I'd never buy a "mini van."

ROFLMAO! I looked it up after I posted that. Then I saw that it was purple. Sorry, I don't even know you but, I couldn't resist. We're all friends here so, I figured a little jab here and there couldn't hurt. If I make it on the trip, I'll bring you a beer for being a good sport and another for driving a purple car :D

Hey Josh - I'm also a good sport. Does that qualify me for free beer on the trip? Oh yeah...Lost Coast Trip newbies supply ALL the adult beverages for the crew. Didn't read the fine print, did ya??

Ah crap. Fine print gets me every time. Looks like it's gonna be a big tab at Bev-mo :)

I knew you guys were kidding. I'm pretty sarcastic. But...I'm a "rum and Coke" kind of girl. So I can treat us to some Rum that comes from Nicaragua, Flor de Caña. Delish!

It does sound delish! Always been a fan of Dark Rum. This looks like it's going to be a pretty fun trip!

We got as far as Shelter Cove. Want to explore further North. Thinking try to make all the way to the Lost Vineyard. Sounds like we have a guide (cool). Any trails you can recommend Henry? Will you be joining us?

Living in the lost coast and a member. How far north are you trekking through?

Trip dates are Veteran's Day weekend Nov 11-13. Can we get a show of hands (post) who can go?

General plan is to explore the upper half of the Lost Coast. Leave early Friday and all randevu at campground on Chemise Mountain Rd or Kings Peak. Open to suggestions. Then explore north Sat and Sun. Like to make it all the way to the Lost Coast vineyard.

Let me grab the Lost Coast map and trail info and start posting details. In the meantime, let's get a head count based on the trip dates selected.

Archived